Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Good Tideings

Hello from the beautiful Methow Valley! Well the clock is ticking down to Christmas and I'm as ready as I'll be this year. I always say I'm going to do better next year but old habits die hard.Today I hope to get busy wrapping and getting gifts into cards etc. Yesterday Lonny and I made a trip to Town (Okanagan & Omak) to do a little Christmas shopping. I love rural life so much but sometimes it's a pain this time of year with the weather being so unpredictable.It's been very cold, around 10 degrees. We left our /cat Jr. out all day cause he wouldn't come in before we left for town.When we got home he was just fine, but by them the temps. had dropped after dark. I was sure he would have frost bite to his Little ears but he was just fine. So life goes on. Knit on Diana (Knits Plenty)

No comments: