Sunday, December 10, 2006

Snow

Well today it's finally snowing. We've been told that we should expect 16 in. That will be nice cause I'm ready to do some cross country sking.
Also today I'v been busy making Christmas cookies and bran muffins. The muffins are nice in the morning heated and with a cup of coffee.
Tomorrow is spinners Monday, we have this the second Monday of the Month. This is a time for my friends who like to spin yarn to come and be togeather for a common interest. Diana, Deb, Katie and others will be comeing. knitting and weaving is a common bond too. Right now I'm knitting a vest for my secret pal I hope to have it done soon. I'v been recovering from walking pneumonia so I'v been doing lots of sitting and knitting so I can enjoy the holiday season. We did get our Christmas lights up outside and it looks very festive. Knit on my friends

No comments: