Sunday, March 29, 2009

The snow is gone!






The snow is gone, and we're not sorry. Today was Sunny but cold, with the wind blowing from the north, and we had some gust, but it is pleasant this evening. Last week Lonny and I went to Sun Mt. Lodge for a couple of nights. We received a gift certificate about a year and a half ago, we thought we better use it. The Lodge two times a year runs a special for the Local folks, us being locals got to take advantage of it. It is a beautiful place, and the food is really good, but very expensive to say the least. Here's a small picture of the Lodge, see how it sits on the edge of the Mt., it's very cool. I think that might be Mt. Garner in the back ground. We had a westerly view from our room, we were in the garner building. The weather wasn't very nice but we could still see a little bit of the view. This week will be really busy, because our son Jens and Grand Daughter are coming over for a few days. We're looking forward to it. I've been busy baking bread and making all the things they like. Sam and I are going to watch the movie Twilight, she so crazy about this movie, she wants to share it with me. Sam will be thirteen this summer, she is such a great kid, of course I could be just a little bit prejudice. Here's the view from our room.



3 comments:

Holly said...

We got your snow this morning. You can have it back :-) Just let me know and I'll send it home.

Carol............. said...

Pictures are great!

Hey, Lesley's been bugging me about reading the book series "Twilight" to which I had to say, "forget it!"
Yesterday my neighbor brought me the DVD and I thought "Oh, great.... NOT!" So I got bored and decided to watch it!!!!!! I TOTALLY LOVED IT!!!! And can't wait for the next one! Let me know what you think. Tell Sam, EXCELLENT choice of movies!

Going home soon!!! Can't wait!!!! Need to get into my dirt... Hope to get to see you soon!
LYM

Anonymous said...

Diana, I keep forgetting to tell you how much I love the bunny rabbit picture of the day on your blog! It's so "you"!