Saturday, March 21, 2009

A sure sighn of spring !


A sure sign of spring has finally happened here, we've had a couple of warm days and the snow disappears so fast that you swear you can stand there and watch it, but it happens so fast you miss it. I have to say I'm happy to see it go, even though we need the moisture. So I put the picture of the yarn I dyed, just to reminded you what it looked like, because I made socks out of it and there done. I knit them from the toe to the end of the cuff, I knit them in a tube and where the heel goes I put a waste yarn to hold the live stitches till I was ready to take out the waste yarn and pick up the stitches on to the needles, to then knit the heels. So here they are all done, and I'm happy with the out com of this project, and I'll have a nice new pair of wool socks to wear next winter. Well it seems my pixels are to many for me to post my picture so I'll have to take them over again and get back with you, I so sorry Diana

2 comments:

monica said...

I love your yarn! The colors are just beautiful! It sure is a small world after all! I used to live in Twisp and Kennewick,Washington about 10 years ago! I have to say Twisp is one of my favorite places I have ever lived! I found my way here through Carol, who I met down here in Arizona! I have to say I still miss Twisp.

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

This yarn is yummy!!! And the socks are lovely...I am a fellow fiberaholic! I found your blog by way of Carol. :0)

Stephanie
Queen of Dreamsz