Monday, November 30, 2009

How we feel after Thanksgiving


This is how most of us feel after eating our Thanks Giving dinner.
Well it's over for another year and now Christmas is around the corner, and I'm sure we will being feeling like the little kitten again. One surprising thing is we have no snow yet, we have very cold nights and cold days, but I've been able to carry on walking outside without to much clothing on, the sun came out today and it feels like spring is around the corner, but I'm not going to be fooled, I know we will get snow soon. The trip over to the west coast was a breeze, the weather was dry and no snow on the pass, and very little traffic, it might be because we left on Wed. I'm not sure. While there it did rain, so as not to be disappointed I'm sure, because what would a visit to the coast be without rain, and a reminder why we moved from there, well one of the reasons. We had a nice visit with our families, but it's always a special time to spend with Sam our Grand Daughter. Love You Sam! We had two dinners in a row one on Thursday and one on Friday, on Thursday dinner was with Lonny's Family, his sister one of the ten kids, her husband and a son who was up from Calif. for the first time in five years. Lonny's Mom who will be 90 soon, and we stayed at her house, we probably wore her out. Friday we spent at my brothers house, Got to see my brothers family and some of the Grand Children, our Dad and my oldest son which we never see often enough, and he look great. So weather permitting we'll get over there for Christmas. I'll write later on some of the things I did before Turkey Day, but I've got to get my pictures on the computer, so look forward to news on Knitting retreat, The Methow Valley Spinners and Weavers Sale and life in general. Hard to believe November is over, but I'm ollking forward to winter, I would love to do sme sking.

1 comment:

Carol............. said...

Toooooooo funny! Love it! And yes, I think I can totally identify with kitty...wonder if kitty had 3 glasses of wine with dinner also!!! LOL