Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I Blame Everything on my Computer

I do, do you? Mine is so old and slow, that I could knit a pair of socks, while waiting. The changes in Blogger threw my off so much I thought my blog was for ever lost. I'm not computer savvy, but I can peck my way through most problems, but for some reason, well I just couldn't get it. Then on Face Book, I got the message, and guess what I'm back.
Since my last post, were all the Holidays, all I can say to that now is, good it's over for another year. Yes it was nice to see our parents and our Boys and Grand Daughter, but we are home bodies for sure. We're still looking at the same ole snow that fell before Thanksgiving, it's just been mostly very cold, with an occasional warm day. We have officially have added this wonderfull animal to our home, and have given him his official name, which is Coal, as in "Black as Coal" I knew you would get it. He is Chipped,shots and nuedered. We love him with all our hearts, he's all most perfect for us, I'm saying all most just to leave a little room for what might come up we don't know about.
          
       In my last post, I told you about these " Tool Totes" I was making for my friends, I ended up making nine of them, and by the ninth one I knew what I was doing, they turned out well                                                                               

No comments: