Thursday, April 5, 2007

Samanthas visiting

Samanthas drawing of a woman Japanese warrior
Sam with Jr.

I would like to introduce to you my Grand Daughter Samantha!


Hi my name is Samantha. I visit my Grandma as much as I can!


I think my grandma is the best. I love her so much! On vacations I spend most of my time in Twisp. When I am here I like to visit my good friends Tony and Lee. Tony makes the best snicker mocha's. They own "Cool Beans" in Twisp. I also like to visit with my Grandma's cat Jr., he's a very sweet kitten. Today I am planning on visiting my friends Tony and Lee to have coffee, also I will be going to spinning and weaving guild. Later on I will be working on my scrapbook for my horse back riding teacher, Lori. Friday I will be taking horse back riding lessons with her. Thank you for reading this page. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam is the coolest!!

Anonymous said...

Hi

Looks like your cat grew over winter. He sure is big. Hard to see Samantha's face. Her face is on the dark side, so it's hard to see her. Tell Dad hi for me.

L,Jan

Anonymous said...

Aunt Diana!

Sam is adorable and seems to love visiting her gma. You are lucky to get her as often as you do.

I love your kitty,very happy and healthy :)

Hugs to you