Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sage, Sand and Sunshine

I miss the Sage, Sand and Sunshine on days like today. When it's warm in the spring the snow is gone, but it rains, so the smell of the sage and pines over load your senses. Then when the temps rise even more, the stronger it gets till you can't smell it anymore because your use to it. Then if it rains, you get a new rush of the smells, I love it, but when there's snow you can't smell it at all. So we have had lots of snow. but it's warmed up to around forty degrees, so it's melting and slimy, but I haven't smelled that familiar fragrance I so look forward to, but it will come, the time is just around the corner. So to pass the time I've been sewing, finishing up the quilts I spoke about in the last posting. I made this little bag for a friends Birthday.

This is Helen my Bear


Oops




Helen is modeling a head band and a neck warmer I just made. The headband is reversable, a double knit, so it's warm.



Helen is quite the Model is'nt she!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's nice to see you blogging again! The headband and neckwarmer are great. Very cute on the bear!

Carol............. said...

So good to hear from you!!!!!!!

Love the new knits...

If you guys want a break come down to AZ for a visit..we've got plenty of room and fun things to do. (I'll even bring you to Monica's so you guys can discuss fibers and I can feel left out...LOL!} LYM