Monday, February 9, 2009

Some Days I'm just Thankfull for




This is a cute kitty that's picture is floating around cyber space, but it looks like I feel tonight. Last Sat. Katie, Teresa and I headed to Conconully to go spinning with our friends and guild members at Eva's house. Eve lives off the grid up in the Mt's, and if I were a bird I could fly there in minutes, but I'm not and I have to go the car route that takes an hour. Oh my what a beautiful ride it is, climbing up the Mt's. through a scenic valley of ranches and alfalfa fields. I've been on the road that Eve lives on while snowmobiling, but at the time I didn't know her. They have a lovely home, an Alpine type home, with vaulted ceilings with huge windows that look out over their meadow. Of course you can't see much for all the snow, but it is nice. Thanks for having us Eve. Here's Eva in the mid
dle between on the left her sister Marilyn and on the right Debbie. It was a great day and made me look forward for today Monday. Some of you already know that every second Monday of the Month I have a day of spinning at my house, and it's always a great day. One of the things I like to do is feed them well and I really like to make soup and it's become expected, well this time I made a Black Bean soup. This was a fabulous choice, I know I liked it and so did everyone else. The people who come also contribute food, and today it was lots of sweets. So soup then sweets and coffee, then included, good conversation and spinning, WOW I'm a happy girl. L. Diana



3 comments:

Carol............. said...

Yes, Concunelly what a cute little town..I remember all our snowmobile trips there! You could always fly faster than the rest of us...we did lag behind while you were out there in front! What fun......when we were a LITTLE younger...

Anonymous said...

What an adorable cat picture! Rick said, "No wonder we like cats!" Thanks for another fun day with good friends yesterday.

Unknown said...

Gosh darn it..Diana, I wish I lived closer cuz I would love to come visit. I do not spin (my wheels do sometimes) but it would be fun to meet everyone & see what great stuff you are working on and have some good soup!
have fun,
Cheryl