Tuesday, January 2, 2007

One Day Down

Well here we are back to reality with the holidays behind us. I got a real reality check when I weighed in at T.O.P.S. this morning.So now is the time to think about the rest of this year and what our goals are. So on that note I've been thinking about knitting, weaving and other projects I want to do. I figure I have five months before gardening season. So today I'll be going to my knitting group at the Catholic church and start the lace shawl I've been going to do for several years now. /then it's back to the loom to finish some scarfs that I was going to have done for the guild sale but ran out of time. I'll put those away for next year. Yesterday I spun most of the day trying to finish some fiber that I started last year, then on to the next fiber.Saturday I'm going to Omak to a spinning meeting so I'll start the next thing then. Oops I've got to finish something that I started before this last time. No one does that it's just me right. Well my life is never boring that's for sure. I hope all your goals are fun ones like mine. Diana

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK girlfriend, I need to know more about this spinning meeting in Omak... it's St Distaff's Day I think?