Friday, January 5, 2007

Well we're waiting


We're waiting for the next storm. The weather report is thirty mile an hour winds and five inches of snow for us and of course more farther up valley. I just talked to Jens and he said there already getting the wind on the coast.Well it's 8:30 pm.Friday night so we'll just wait to see.
The plans for rock day are changed. Instead of going to Omak I'll be staying here in the valley, as a matter of fact I'll only have to drive a mile to Katie's house. The group in Omak aren't meeting till next Sat.That's good something else to look forward to.
Well I think I finally recuperated from the holidays, so I've started one of the knitting projects I talked about earlier. That's the lace shawl I've been wanting to do for years. This is an Evelyn A. Clark design for Fiber Trends called the sheep shawl. For five years I have been selling my friend Diana Mullins Cashmere yarn that she produces from her heard of cashmere goats.She has paid me with skeins of yarn of cashmere .So my goal has been to make this beautiful shawl. So here's the start of it.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Ohh this is so beautiful. I dream that I'll be as great a knitter as you are someday. :-) I loved the feeling of Di's exquisite cashmere yarn.