Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The new knitting fashions and coffee is good!







Well thanks to Holly, I now know what I'm going to knit soon! This is whats showing on the N.Y. run ways. Boy let me tell you I'd even get looked at oddly here in this valley where the is already lots of oddness around. Well I'm really glad someone has the visions for the good taste we all should have. So while I'm thinking about what to knit, I'm also thinking about my espresso that I allow myself when I lose weight and think of the fun I have with my beautiful Granddaughter when we go have coffee at Cool Beans in Twisp. She always gets a snickers, mm mm. Last night was line dancing and we had a very productive time and lots of fun. My brain and feet actually connected. This doesn't happen often so I'm a little concerned. Not really! We did find out we have something to look forward to since we really don't have any were to line dance around here. We are going to have a dance on June 1st. with a band for doing dances like line and swing etc. So I'm really looking forward to that. So we had some snow again last night, but I sill got up and went to T.O.P.S. What a great group of people, I really enjoy their enthusiasm and their spirit and compassion when someone really needs it. Now I must get off and decide what I'm taking to knitting today, I've got one mitten done and just started on the next, they are so cute and fun. I leave the shawl for quiet times, soft music and no interruptions. So have a great rest of the month cause it is soon to be March. Love always, Knits Plenty

No comments: