Saturday, February 10, 2007

Thinking, how lucky am I !


Today for some reason I'm thinking , how lucky am I . Well I have a great husband who enjoys what he's doing and finds pleasure in knowing I'm doing the things I love to do. I have great kids, who are adults (most the time) and are very different in their own ways but I love them both and I'm all ways surprised when I all most sure they think I'm pretty OK too. I think, how lucky am I for having the best Grand daughter ever born! There are so many things I want to share with her. How lucky am I for having so many great friends, each with their own ideas to share and to except me for me. I'm so lucky to live were I do, to be able to drive down the hwy and stop to watch a bald eagle fly by. To see the beauty all around me. I am grateful for all of this. So I begin to think of the things that I have to look forward to in the coming months, like my Dad coming over here for the summer and how lucky I am we still have him here to be in our lives. How lucky I am to have spell check, cause without it whom ever reads this would be going crazy by now. So today was one of those rare days to take note of these things and share them with the people I love. Knits Plenty (Diana)

No comments: