Tuesday, February 20, 2007

You know it's not to long when...







You know it's not to long when you see the sun hit the top of McClure at sun rise that spring isn't to far from now. Also when the snow starts receding and Jr. can get really close to the bird feeder. The quail have been showing up, this too is a sign. Today has been a good example of how not to get to excited, started out very sunny and right around noon it started to snow, that was a short spurt and now the sun is shinning. Lonny was planning on going to Omak to pick up some lumber, so we checked out the new traffic cam on the loup loup hwy.There was snow on the road, but not bad, so he's off to give it a try.



Been working on my shawl, it's been difficult cause it's so easy to make a mistake no matter how hard you try to keep track. I'll hang in there. I'm also knitting a pair of mittens from some yarn and a pattern my friend Katie gave me, and there really cute. Their done with a skein of sock weight yarn and a skein of lace weight mohair held together, I think I might try this with a sock patt.



I'm heading to town to get my hair done (wash away the grey) looking forward to that. Then off to knitting at the Catholic church.



Last night was my third class at line dancing. My brain just wouldn't connect to my feet. Your teacher assures us it takes allot of practice for it to come natural.



Tomorrow is weaver & spinners guild, and we are going to watch the video done by Judith McKenzie spinning exotic fiber.



Saturday I'm going to Conconully to spin with my guild over there, I all ways look forward to that.



Because I've been so lazy about blogging, I think I forgot to mention that a week ago Jens came over, just for the night to get help from his Dad on his brakes of his car. We had a very fun visit. Jens went with me to line dancing but he watched his ole mother trying her best.



Hope to hear from you! Love Diana






1 comment:

Jan said...

Ooooo Diana...I LOVE your shawl! Keep up the beautiful work!

Jan