Friday, February 9, 2007

Yes it's true the snow is







The snow is melting! We're trying not to get to excited, but it's warmed up and there's hope for it to be gone. Don't get me wrong we like the snow but the cold weather that comes with it has worn on every ones nerves here in the valley, Every were I go that's what I hear, "boy will I be glad when the snows gone and the temps rise".



Well It's really been a long time since I have posted, but this time of year is so slow. There is one thing that I've been doing and that's line dancing with my friend Diana. It's for beginners and boy are we that. It's fun and great exercise. The picture of Diana and I was taken at the class, but the guy taking the picture didn't get our feet in so I'll try to get a better one. Lets see, oh yes I made a trip to Whenatchee, and think I'm jinxed cause after arriving there at ten am I shopped at a store called ShopKo for about an hour, I went out to my car and had a flat tire. So I called Les Shwabe to come and put air in it. That took an hour for them to show up, then I had to go to the store to get the problem fixed and that took an hour. That's two hours out of the short amount of time I have to get home before dark. It takes 1 1/2 hrs. to get there, so the hours your on the road is 3 hrs. So anyhow I decided not to let it bother me.



I added a picture of Jr. warming his tummy in front of the fire place, your sooo cute , we love Jr.



Yesterday was Spinners and weavers guild, and this time every year the second Thursday of the month we all ways have a little party to break the winter up a bit. This is so fun because everyone brings a container of things they don't want , or things they want to share, or junk. It was great fun cause people can steal things from you if it's something they want. I ended up with some very nice weaving cotton and in great usable colors.



Tomorrow is spinners in Omak, at Sandra's house. So I'll probably leave a little early to shop at Safeway and Wally World. Can't believe it's been a month all ready since I've been. Looking forward to it.



So what have you been doing to get through the winter? Knits Plenty (Diana)

No comments: