Sunday, February 25, 2007

Ok, Ok , so I jumped the gun




Well it seems it's still winter here. So I jumped the gun a couple of blogs ago. Talking like spring was around the corner. Ha, I was wrong. Yesterday I was going to over the Loup Loup to Omak to catch a ride to Connconully to go spinning with my Omak guild. Well I got up early and started to get ready and about 15 min. later it started to snow. This is Sunday morning and it hasn't stopped yet! We have gotten about 5 in. Which isn't allot unless your tiered of it. This does give a new opportunity to play in the snow before it's all gone.So yesterday I spent most the day working on my shawl, I'm all most out of the tress, thank goodness. So it's back to plowing snow. You know I think it's really pretty and so I think I'll enjoy it after all. The last post I made with the recipe search,is my friend Holly who has a great web site called Heritage Recipes.com Shes looking for these recipes so if anyone out there knows about this let her know. The pictures are a comparison of the snow last week till today. Well what should I do today? Oh I know after I do all those things that have to be done I'll knit.Diana

3 comments:

Jan said...

Hi Diana,

I hope it stope snowing! I thought Spring was sneaking in a bit early (yay). If March comes in like a lion.....

Love,
Jan
http://weavenspin.blogspot.com/

Holly said...

Today over here on the west side we had within one hour: sun, rain, wind, hail, snow and finally sun again. That's Seattle I guess.
Love your photos!

Anonymous said...

Dear Diana, You are soooo computer smart! Really think this is a great way to communicate. L Diana