Thursday, March 8, 2007

See what you think







Today is a beautiful day. Well about a week ago my really good friend Jan Kuester took me out to lunch. She's gone allot cause her job takes her out of town and then I miss her. So we went out to lunch at a fairly new restaurant call Black Birds, and it's in Twisp. We had a great lunch. While we were visiting she said " I got you something on my last trip to Montana". The package said, Grow a Farm and in side it was this little sheep. So later I read the directions, and here are the results. The directions were to put the little sheep in some room temperature water. Than in about 2 hrs it would grow twice it's size. It took over night. I won't get any fiber off it but it did grow! So I'll just buy my fiber and save myself the time.



The weather has been so nice I've been back to walking on my favorite rd. the Mundy Rd. I've even have gotten to know some of the people there. One of my friends is Annie, she's a very nice lady from the south many years ago. Her husband Bud has lived here in the valley his whole life and has never left it. Anyway yesterday she saw me walking and called me to the house. The next thing I knew I was inside to have coffee and a visit. This was so great, we got better acquainted and I left knowing them even better. Annie likes an occasional glass of wine so I think we'll have to get together soon. Make new friends it will make you smile. I'm off to guile. Kay is giving a talk on color and weave. That's what my hounds tooth scarves are. Knits Plenty Diana

No comments: