Friday, March 23, 2007

Whats New

This is the cover of the Birthday card Sara gave me, the art work is by a local artist by the name of Corrinna Luyken.http://www.corinnaluyken.com
Whats new? Well last Tuesday was my Birthday. I had a great one too, Lonny washed my car and vacuumed it and took me to Wenatchee. The weather was beautiful, sunny, but a little cool.We did the rounds, CostCo, Wally World, JoAnn Fabrics etc. So happy Birthday to me. Wednesday was knitting at the Ashford Gallery, Sara gave a gift to the person who had knit the farthest on their sock and the winner was Laurie. She got clear to the turning of the heel but she is no beginner and has done socks before. Had a great time, and Sara gave me a birthday present and a card. Saturday our friends Jay and Vicki are coming to their cabin and I hope to see them. I'm now working on my weaving challenge project, and I'll soon have pictures. So have a great weekend. Knits plenty



3 comments:

Holly said...

Happy Birthday (a little late)! I'm glad you had a totally terrific day! Consider yourself birthday-hugged.

Deb said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy B-Day to you, Happy B-day Dear Diana Happy Birthday to you!! It slipped my mind...working fulltime and family definately has my mind full. Is that what I have to look forward to? I'm glad you had a fun day in Wenatchee. I'm trying to post again. Hope it works this time. Thanks for the good walk this morning! I know others will enjoy seeing your lace weaving project! It's beautiful. See you Wed. :)deb

Anonymous said...

Aunt Diana!

Happy Belated Birthday!

I am glad you had a wonderful day.

Love,
(your neice)
Cheryl